Thursday, December 27

Amika

Dress: Forever 21
Bag: Zara
Shoes: New Look 

Its was my finally friend to finally turn 18, no more worries about anyone being turned away with fake ID any more. So we decided to celebrate our baby girls birthday and head to Amika in Mayfair. Thankfully we new a promoter who sorted us out with few drinks all night, as it was really pricey. The club was good though, and we had an amazing time!

I went with this dress from Forever 21, I don't think the pictures really do it justice, at the back it had a deep v and where it joined it a black bow. I love Forever 21 stuff, I got so many complements on the dress and it was such a bargain. 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. love yours guys style up!
    especially the grey twist dress!
    -love it!

    Happy Holidays,
    bb, xoxo

    http://ispythroughthekeyhole.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun :) I'm on the hunt for a similar black mini shift dress - yours is great. xA

    ReplyDelete