Sunday, September 16

Saturday Night

Dress: H&M
Belt: Primark
Shoes: New Look 

If you follow me on Twitter you'll know I'm a hard working girl and hardly ever get a Saturday night off, but due to the good weather we didn't have many bookings at work meaning I could actually go out on a Saturday Night. We went to Evoke, its been open for a couple of months now but I still haven't managed to go. Its claiming to be Essex's first 'Super-Club', I had heard a lot of mixed reviews, so didn't really know what to expect. Over all I thought it was good although I do normally prefer a bit more of a laid back club/bar feel, but in my eyes if it servers Tequila Rose its going to be a good night what ever happens! 
P.S. sorry for the dodgy iphone photos
xoxo  

5 comments:

  1. Aw you look nice, and it's nice to get Saturday nights off! Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you both look fab! loving your dresses :) x

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it :)
    chloe xo xo xo

    www.bloominfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete