Sunday, July 15

Chicago

Back to rainy England, work and blogging, after one of the most amazing week and a halves of my life. Here are just a few of my favourite photos of me and my dance academy at the North American Irish dancing Championships in Chicago. 
Its truly one of the most amazing places I've ever been to in my life, its a beautiful city. We where amazingly lucky with the weather too, the windy city did not live up to its name with the weather reaching over 100 degrees, something my English skin is not accustomed to. If anyone has the chance to visit Chicago, GO!
I'll try and do a post of some of the things I bought in the next few days.
TAKE ME BACK

8 comments:

  1. The dress in the third picture is just so pretty! Looks like a lot of fun and the weather looks amazing! Too bad its terrible around here. Glad you enjoyed yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks like you had an amazing time, and yep back to good old' England where the weather remains crap as usual :p

    Love the floral dress from the third pic :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your high/low dress, so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing opportunity! Everyone says Chicago is lovely. Pretty maxi-dress :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, sorry to comment again haha! Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the versatile blogger award :)
    http://pamelaelizabethx.blogspot.ie/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chicago looks amazing, cute pictures. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, I would love to go to Chicago one day! It's great you had such a nice time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im obsessed with that city! I plan on moving out there AS SOON as I graduate! I was a nanny out there for two summers and absolutely fell in love plus it brought me the boy I'm crazy about and still in love with! Yeah. Its a pretty amazing city! ;) Cant wait to see your next post! xoxo

    ReplyDelete