Thursday, March 8

What's in my beauty bag

Day to day I like to have quite a natural, sunkissed look. In the morning I would normally use a black mascara and a dark brown brow pencil, I like to make my eyes pop. Then my face make-up, which is always in my handbag and i’m extremely fussy about. Also in my make-up bag would be my trusty Vaseline which I reapply at least once an hour.

1. NARS Laguna Bronzer, I’ve tried so many high street bronzers and just decided to man up and spend a little more, definitely worth the money, you only need to apply a dusting, for an even beautiful colour.
2. LAURA GELLER  Blush-n-Brighten Honey Dip, give your skin the most gorgeous healthy glow.
3. MAC Studio Fix Fluid, absolutely amazing coverage that honestly last all day, quite a heavy foundation so during the day I only use sparingly.
4. THE BODY SHOP Face&Body and Blusher Brushes have been a staple in my make-up bag for a while now. There extremely soft and give a very natural seamless look.
What are your beauty staples?
On a happy note, the weather is beautiful so I’ve been listening to a bit of Frank Turner and Ben Howard to get me in the summer mood. I also got my exam results back today, I got an A in Communications and a B in English. Did anyone else get results today?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog! I'm following now :) Hope you can check out my blog sometime!
    Congrats on your results!! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I love everything from bobbi brown! :) x Marina

    ReplyDelete