Tuesday, March 27

Health Kick

After polishing of a bottle of wine on Saturday night at the pub and a few lagers last night at a concert, I’m in need of a serious detox (especially as the Easter holidays are commencing soon, and I anticipate messiness)  
I’m very happy with my size, so I’m not doing this to lose weight, just to brighten up and be healthy. So for the next couple of weeks I’m limiting myself to just one ‘goodie’ a day (chocolate, crisps, etc) and no fizzy drinks, trying to pack in as many antioxidants  as possible (green tea, fruit, veg and nuts) and remembering to be kind to my face meaning no face wipes, instead cleanser, exfoliator and facemask rich in vitamin E. Follow my efforts on Twitter
Any other tips?

5 comments:

  1. this is a great idea, and i'm trying to do the same! good luck :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO this looks so yummy- a guilt free treat! I have awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award as I love the variety of your posts and love your blog, my latest post explains all :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw good for you for doing this! Deffo need to follow your lead my diet lately is horrrrific. Am joining you with the make up wipe thing though-theyre just the lazy way out but make my skin soooo oily! Hope you're enjoying the sunshine lovely Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea! I'm trying to do the same! Lovely blog!

    xoxo, Laura
    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fruit parfait looks so lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete